Monday, May 16, 2016

TCP becomes SPECTRA

So I'm working on and off on a personal project of mine that I've called TCP (The Cool Project) for short. It's basically a personal learning project to learn various facets of game creation, world design/building.

I've also been pushing my drawing as you are probably aware, My goal is to combine these two things every now and again to help develop each other. There will also be a bunch of lore and story to this, Some of it already figured out but not shared.

Anyway, I thought TCP was a pretty boring name and decided to call it Spectra instead. There's a whole bunch of reasons but the main reason is this definition which I think clearly defines what this project is about for me...

"a broad range of varied but related ideas or objects, the individual features of which tend to overlap so as to form a continuous series or sequence:"

Anyway. Text text text. Here's some arts! All of it WIP but please check it. I'll be sharing some updated UE4 goodies soon enough, just need to get some more love into it since I've restructured the area a little and it's currently unlit.

Stay tuned!

Paintover of the exterior outside the hidden base complex. (WIP / Exploratory)



Usable MRE ration, Consumable for health/energy/buff.

Very old test of modules etc.

BONUS; The really really old version where I run around and do stuff. Lots of tutorials used and learnt from here.

No comments: