Friday, December 16, 2016

Random studies and work amidst the baby chaos.

Wanted to get so much done but waking up multiple times at 4 in the morning isn't great for productivity.

I'm tackling alot of hard things now so nothing is visually "great". I'm doing a push on testing and learning about composition aswell as doing real life studies (which are my bane).

Enough excuses! :)


COMPOSITION TESTS
Trying to learn more about cameras, angles, story telling with simple means. Often the same scene with different camera work. I'm more of an environment guy so involving other elements is interesting. I'm doing this to help push my 2D skills aswell. 

If I can't do interesting composition in 3D how can I do it in 2D? I think this is a skill alot of concept artists really have mastered. 










Real life doodles
I got nothing to say, Stuff is hard.

A photo posted by André Wahlgren (@whalebranch) on

A photo posted by André Wahlgren (@whalebranch) on

A photo posted by André Wahlgren (@whalebranch) on



I also got a bit into this wip dude I'm doing. It's hard but kinda fun.  Done on ipad.


No comments: