Been working quite a bit with getting it into UE4 with cool masks and color tweaking. Still have a few bugs to sort out with various areas but I can feel it reaching the home stretch now.
Need to do.
* Sort out some texturing in interior.
* Fix the gap by the window.
* Tweak presentation and lighting. (and I guess the car shader in general)
* Adjust the final colors and masks for final shot / rendered sequence.
* Slight massage of the edges to get better shading and tighten the gaps.
FOLLOW THE THREAD HERE ON POLYCOUNT